- What we did > In collaboration with the Client, the team was able to define a clear and manageable scope that fit the needs of the business whilehaving in mind a set of limitations and assumptions.
- The value > A clear scope, limitations, and assumptions enabled the agile software development process that followed, contributing to the timely delivery within the allocated budget.
Design and implementation
- What we did > As subscription modules can be immensely rich in features development, Qaiware’s product team suggested a design based on both our experience in software design and specific knowledge of the Card-on-File framework. The solution leveraged a number of existing systems in the client’s landscape, treating the module as a part of an offering and not a standalone product by itself.
- The value > The customers, and even developers integrating the system, would have the same experience and would potentially have a better overview of the complete offering by the client. In addition, the approach improved time to market.
Reliability and scalability
- What we did > Developing in a cloud environment using cutting edge technologies allowed the team to implement a highly performant application and to get insights on important performance improvements and cloud native specifics through carefully boxed research. A series of automated stress tests were delivered as proof of performance and scalability.
- The value > The Client had clear visibility of system capabilities and cost per usage.
Handover for long-term maintenance
- What we did > As the subscriptions module development was done solely by Qaiware, a transparent plan for handover for long-term maintenance was very important. To ensure this, the Qaiware team produced internal documentation for both the product requirements and technical clarifications. The dev team also used a technology already familiar to the Client to make the transition as easy as possible. As a result, the Client team needed a minimum amount of time in order to take technical ownership of the software.
- The value > The Client can maintain the product in the long-term without generating additional cost.